Friday, May 04, 2007

i wish the songs in my head sounded as good when they come out my fingers

Here is sit at 12:30 am ... playing guitar. Wow, such a great feeling. I have to say that one of things I most look forward to when (if) I get a place of my own is being able to play guitar (and get an electric piano ... when I get a job that pays real money) whenever I want. I mean, I know I'll have to be careful of being TOO loud b/c of neighbors, but its a lot different than when you share a room.

I had a nagging feeling that I needed to play today, but I ran out of time looking for jobs and fretting that I don't currently have one. As I was playing tonight I realized a re-occuring themes in the songs I was choosing ... Your Grace is Enough, Come Thou Long Expected Jesus, Majesty (Here I Am), At the Cross, Sweetly Broken ... grace, trust ... yikes, trust ... waiting, grace, grace, grace ...

Thank God that He isn't super pissed at me.

1 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Blogger strunny said...

that last line made me laugh...how many times have i thought that. freaked out by some way i've been or something i've done but knowing i'm actually accepted, it really blows my mind. it is hard to believe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home