Saturday, August 25, 2007

Tomorrow at noon I am having a phone interview for a job I really want. However, more than the rest I have applied for, I feel as though I am probably not the best candidate to fill the position. Strangely, I feel that I will be fine if this potential job goes no further than tomorrow afternoon. I finally feel at peace about my job situation. I know I'll only get this one if its right - if not, something else will happen whenever it is going to happen.

I am realizing more and more that I strive for self-reliance as though it were important. Whenever I feel that I am "almost" self-reliant, something happens ... and some part of my life is broken. I've been busy fighting being broken and now find I've been learning humility.

... so I sit in someone else's basement, on someone else's bed, feeling more at home within myself than I have in a long while.

1 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger ek3. said...

and yet, you rocked the inteview and and you're out kickin booty today too. you are wonderful and amazing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home